03-08-2009

Kathmandu 2 Delhi


Today I went from Kathmandu to Delhi. Delhi is my connection since I am flying to Bangkok tonight. I fly with Jet Airways which is an Indian based airline. Since I am a transit passenger I have to wait in Jet Airways' transit lounge. I can tell you that if you consider a flight like this you should think twice. Especially if you have to wait 9 hours!

It is not only the fact that you should have cash with you on this flight in order to buy some food or water (they don't accept credit cards) at the transfer area. It is also that as a transit passenger you do not receive any service whatsoever. Not from airport officials nor from the Jet Airways staff (with the exception of one lady). Furthermore I strongly recommend NOT to visit the Ashok Airport Restaurant since they tried to f#ck me over three times already in the last hour.

In addition I have had three serious collisions with Indian travelers who pushed me away to get in front of me in the queue. Although this is part of India I refuse to accept this non social behavior.

So far blowing off steam and my well considered choice not to visit India in the next decade(s) to come. I'll stick to Himalaya kingdoms, South East Asia and the Latin Americas.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

ShareThis